Hammer MillOur range of products include full screen hammer mill and maize grinding hammer mill.
Approx. Price: Rs 5 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Dimension||400 mm X 650 mm|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Sieve Size||0.8 mm|
As its name implies, Full Screen Hammer Mill
have 80 % screening area as compare to 50 % in half Screen hammer mill. This machine is an answer to many fine or coarse grinding problems that we usually face. Our Full screen hammer mill has so many other features also that make it an ultimate choice. Mill capacity from 10 & 12 TPH (Depend on bulk density and moisture contain in grain). Suitable for all grains, size of grain is as under, Maize Size-10-12mm / Sorghum-3-6mm /Millet- 2-3 mm / Broken rice-2-4mm. Flour size from all grain for process i.e. Maximum 5%-8% above 0.8mm sieve size (above size material will be within 0.85mm range).
The fundamental idea is simple to understand. A hammer mill is essentially a steel drum with a rotating shaft or drum that is mounted with hammers, either vertically or horizontally. The hammers can either be fixed to the centre rotor or allowed to freely swing on the cross's ends. Material is fed into a feed hopper as the rotor inside the drum spins rapidly. The material is struck by the hammer bars, which shreds it and causes it to be expelled through screens in the drum of a chosen size.Features:
- Rotary Feeder with magnetic Separator and air control flap for equal distribution of grindable.
- Rotor is dynamically balanced resulting in low noise and trouble free running.
- Steel plate welded structure; motor and rotor are mounted on same base plate.
- Easy access to the machine & simple sieve and hammer changes minimize downtime.
- Sturdy and robust design best possible input to output power ratio.
Maize Grinding Hammer Mill
Approx. Price: Rs 2 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Motor Hp||10 HP|